Tuesday, August 17, 2010

this is why you never change hair dressers.

There’s nothing worse than a bad haircut. Moving to Shreveport wasn’t enough for me to break up with my hair girl, Jill…I love her. She knows my hair. However, moving to Shreveport, needing a trim and not having time to drive all the way to Ruston to get one did result in me trying someone new. MISTAKE. I hate it. And that’s sugarcoating it people. I said I wanted an inch off, she took three. Maybe it’s because she was texting and stopping every 30 seconds to have a conversation with someone. Or maybe that’s why my hair was uneven (I had to fix it with kitchen scissors). I guess this is partly my fault. I left with wet hair because my day was done and there was no point in her fixing it for me. I mean, no one has ever asked me if I wanted them to fix it after a cut. Jill just always does it. But not this girl. She just assumed it was right and so did I because I mean come on….how hard can it be to give someone a trim? Now I know better because I didn’t fix it until I got home and low and behold, the one thing that drives me absolutely INSANE…she did to my hair. There is this layer. This BLUNT layer on ONE side that sticks out like sore thumb and doesn’t blend into the rest of my hair. I also told her that I wanted my hair to be straight across in the back instead of coming to a point….did she do that? Nope. This will teach me to never be unfaithful to Jill again. No matter how convenient or inconvenient it may be. Just an FYI to those people who make their living in any field that changes how someone looks, get off your damn cell phone and pay attention to what you’re doing.

I hate my hair and I’m pissed that I paid for it. Rage blackout pissed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so mad at her. she was texting and cutting your hair?! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I please ask what her initals were b/c I had the same thing happen to me when I moved here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what her last name is...but it was at 'just friends'

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin