I've got so many things to look forward to in the coming weeks.
I'm oh so excited about it all and I can't wait!
Oct. 3 - The Dead Weather.
a shotgun roadtrip with brent to new orleans.
it'll be busy, fast, and crazy.
wedding in alex.
haul ass to downtown nola.
the dead weather at house of blues.
(jack white and alison mosshart....i die)
party on bourbon.
drive back so brent can record the very next day.
red bull and adderall will be required.
Oct. 7 - Kings of Leon.
roadtrip to dallas with lauren, brent, and rimmer.
KoL and Dead Weather in the same week?
it will be epic.
there are few things i love more than roadtrips with friends.
especially when live music is involved.
Nov. 6-8 - Brent's graduation gift from me.
weekend trip to new orleans with B-Money himself.
friday night: party on bourbon.
saturday: sleep, recover, shop and eat.
saturday night: party again...
sunday: saints vs. panthers.
HAPPY GRADUATION BRENT!
***Hanson is playing at House of Blues on Oct. 30 and I would die a fulfilled woman if I were in attendance...***
Gosh.....so much fun shit I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm oh so excited about it all and I can't wait!
Oct. 3 - The Dead Weather.
a shotgun roadtrip with brent to new orleans.
it'll be busy, fast, and crazy.
wedding in alex.
haul ass to downtown nola.
the dead weather at house of blues.
(jack white and alison mosshart....i die)
party on bourbon.
drive back so brent can record the very next day.
red bull and adderall will be required.
Oct. 7 - Kings of Leon.
roadtrip to dallas with lauren, brent, and rimmer.
KoL and Dead Weather in the same week?
it will be epic.
there are few things i love more than roadtrips with friends.
especially when live music is involved.
Nov. 6-8 - Brent's graduation gift from me.
weekend trip to new orleans with B-Money himself.
friday night: party on bourbon.
saturday: sleep, recover, shop and eat.
saturday night: party again...
sunday: saints vs. panthers.
HAPPY GRADUATION BRENT!
***Hanson is playing at House of Blues on Oct. 30 and I would die a fulfilled woman if I were in attendance...***
Gosh.....so much fun shit I don't know what to do with myself!
****************************************
I'm thinking of dying my hair a couple of shades darker...thoughts?
I'm thinking of dying my hair a couple of shades darker...thoughts?
I'm gonna do it anyway regardless of what you say.
I've been wanting to for a LONG time...so I figure...I might as well.
p.s. this girl is PRECIOUS!
****************************************
If I never get my purple house...can I have this pink loft?
PRETTY PLEASE?!
lovely staircase.
lovely view of a lovely city.
a polaroid wall WILL happen in my next place of residence.

and this bed? i die....i want. 
Last night I was going through my iTunes and I rediscovered just how much I love this song.
I don't think I will ever get tired of it.
Or Sigur Ros.
BEAUTIFUL in every sense of the word.



No comments:
Post a Comment